Saturday, November 08, 2008

Rhome, Texas

For the past few days I’ve been in Rhome, visiting my family. In addition to seeing family, it was fairly productive.

We managed to insulate a few hundred additional square feet of attic in mom and dad’s house. It had no insulation until we started working on it in the past year.

Then, I decided to tackle a couple of trees that were threatening the house and driveway. The biggest obstacles were making sure they fell the right direction and keeping the chainsaws running and sharp.

One load of wood headed for a relative’s fireplace, but the rest is still hanging out in the back yard looking for a home.

I was there on Halloween, so I caught this picture of Peyton on her first trick or treat expedition.

Now, back to Houston for some football.

No comments: